Thursday, April 19, 2012

One of those days!

I know it has been a ridiculously long time since I made a blog. Part of that is because I found out in January that we are expecting an addition again in September! I wanted to keep it to myself a bit and give my family and myself time to bond and felt it was easier to keep mine by not blogging.

Not that its any one's business but Baby #3 was planned for, and God gave us the blessing just a month earlier than we had been hoping for. I am sick of people acting like its some misfortune we must work through because our little star is so young.  She has real attitude and Hubby and I decided that it would be best to add to our family while she is young and can adjust to it well and before her attitude grows to the point we don't feel we could handle more!
I think blogs are boring without pictures so a few of what has been going on lately!
In March my family came to visit, I think a highlight for J was swimming!
About a week later E turned 1! She had an adorable outfit to wear from Tutu Cute!
Not long after that was Easter! J has always been hard to get a picture of on Easter and this was his first year to get candy! I love this one, thinking of using it for the canvas my mom is giving me. The greatest part is I got the photo just before E shoved him away.


So why start blogging again now!?
This has just been one of those days/one of those weeks! Last week J was home for spring break, we had so much fun and he is such a good brother it was easy having him home. This week starting back at school we got back into a routine easily but he got back into his not behaving well routine at school too. The last several months he has been becoming more and more difficult for them at school. He was refusing to hold a pencil at all let alone write his words and numbers for the day. They have been trying different things and I am glad they are just frustrated they have to. Tuesday he was throwing toys and was put in time out and was screaming and being disruptive while in time out. Today he started getting obnoxious again and they sent him to be with the older class and that seemed to help, at least for today. E has decided naps are for the week and has been throwing her own little tantrums, latest one was while I was in the bathroom after removing her several times I just closed the door trusting J to keep her out of trouble the few minutes I needed! She was slamming herself into the door head first! UGH!!! J noticed this was an issue and I heard him talking to her and eventually she stopped headbutting the door and screaming! When I came out I found he had gotten her a book to look at, see I said he was a good brother!

Tonight we have an Orientation at a Public School we are trying to get J into, I love the school he is going to but we can't afford to keep him there and it only has another year or two before we need to find him another school to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment