Friday, September 16, 2011

Oops(Excuses)



I didn't mean to abandon my few followers for several weeks. I know excuses are: cheap; for the weak; easy to find but worthless; like butts, everybody has one and most of the time they stink; tools of the incopetent. The first week I missed I have a good one though...I decided last minute to drive up to see my grandma while my mom and my cousins were all there. The drive was beautiful and the kids were so well behaved I couldn't ask for anything more! The second week I don't have any good ones for but will give you my weak on anyway....It was Jesse's first week of school and Friday is the only day I have to pick him up and we are still adjusting..see lame! Anyway to make up for it and to be lazy I will share photos, that you probably already saw anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment